Click here to read the Virtual PERA Coach March 2016 issue.
Click here to read the Newsline March 2016 issue.
Previous issues of Your Virtual PERA Coach and Newsline can be found here
- Module 2 (Teachscape) and Module 3's (no assessment) results will not show in your 'My Courses Page'. They are recorded separately.
- Your IEIN number is required for your results to be listed by ISBE in your ELIS account.
- When in Growth Through Learning Illinois, do not change your password if given the option; it keeps the server from receiving your information. It is okay to change your Teachscape password.
- Each week the Growth Through Learning team sends a list of those who have completed Module 1-3 and Modules 1-5 to ISBE; ISBE will then upload the information to you ELIS credentials.
- Your training module must be closed before opening your assessment module.
- Your name needs to be the same in the Growth Through Learning system and your ELIS account.
Training Support Growth Through
Learning Support (GTL)
Weekdays: 7:30 AM-5:00 PM
For questions, concerns, or login (GTL or Teachscape*),
contact the GTL Support Team at: email@example.com
or call (800) 416-9734
*Teachscape CANNOT enroll you. Only GTL can
create you an account.
Technical problems with Module 2
Weekdays: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
If you experience a technical issue with Teachscape
Module 2 ONLY... please contact technical support
right away. (888) 479-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you pass a module's assessment,
DO NOT re-open the assessment.
For questions and concerns, or if you need a password for Teachscape Module 2?
Call 1-800-416-9734 or email email@example.com
To access Course Module Training and Assessments
New Users Registration